Winter Weekend in Chianti A food and wine adventure in Tuscany for groups of 10 to 20 persons.
An ideal gourmet and wine tasting "travel incentive" for your next networking and team-building special event!
Villa Podere Felceto
The weekend includes:
- 2 nights at Agriturismo Podere Felceto at Panzano in Chianti - wine tasting and lunch "Gran Tagliere" at Castello di Verrazzano near Greve in Chianti - dinner at Dario Cecchini's “Solociccia” Restaurant at Panzano in Chianti Spend a relaxed weekend in the Chianti Classico wine area of Tuscany enjoying the best wine and food experience that this wonderful area can offer!
Here's what we have organised for you . . .
Itineraries that will introduce you to:
• the gentle Chianti hills with their vineyards, olive groves and rows of cypresses • villages that seem still to be drowsing in the sunshine of Mediaeval times • food made from fresh local products, plus great Tuscan wines and pure Chianti olive oil
We will be awaiting your arrival, ready to start your unforgettable weekend with home-made cantucci and the best Vin Santo
• Arrival after 2.30 p.m. and make yourselves at home in Villa Felceto while enjoying “Quattro Chiacchere” with cantucci and Vin Santo
• At 9 pm, dinner at “Solociccia” Restaurant at Panzano in Chianti, owned by Dario Cecchini, the Panzano butcher famous for the unique quality of his meat and for his meat cooking skills.
• At 9 am, breakfast "at Home"
• At 11.00 am, a guided visit to the wine cellars of the Castello Verrazzano (12 C) near Greve in Chianti, with tasting of some their world famous Chianti Classico wines and trying some of the characteristic tastes in the Chianti tradition with a light buffet.
Castello di Verrazzano
Castello di Verrazzano
Verrazzano historic wine cellar
• At 8.30 pm, dinner at Felceto with Chef Jacopo Efrussi who will prepare and serve a typical Tuscan "Candle Light Dinner" served in the dining room of Villa Felceto and accompanied with a good bottle of Chianti wine (one bottle per three persons).
At 11.30 am, farm lunch “Pranzo Contadino” with Gran Tagliere at home at Villa Felceto with tasting of our organic extra virgin olive oil.
** Gran Tagliere: Affettati e formaggi tutti di produzione locale a km 0 e insalata di stagione e verdure grigliate
For groups from 10 to 20 persons Cost of the winter weekend per person Euro 300
Reservations must be confirmed at least 10 days in advance.
Requests and reservations should be made via email:
Not included: transport to Villa Felceto and to the events (minibuses can be organised at extra cost), additional drinks. Enquire about anything not specified as part of the programme.